KeryFlex is a safe, nonsystemic in-office application that restores the appearance of a patient’s natural nails.
The product allows one of our doctors to remodel patients’ nails affected by fungus, nail dystrophies and trauma.
The patented resin creates a flexible, non-porous nail that allows the remaining natural nails to grow healthy and strong.
The KeryFlex nail provides a natural looking nail during oral anti-fungal therapies.
It also provides an immediate cosmetic improvement for patients’ unsightly nails, while allowing antifungal treatments and laser to be applied.
The KeryFlex nail is durable and safe to be used with acetone, nail polishes or detergents.
Alison Croughan, DPM, DAPBM is a certified specialist in the application of the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System and has seen amazing results with her patients. She recommends this product to any patient that is concerned with the appearance of their toenails while undergoing antifungal treatments, laser treatments or while a new nail is regrowing.
“The Keryflex nail application tends to last anywhere from three to eight weeks, depending on the patient and their lifestyle. The procedure can instantaneously improve the appearance of your feet. The Keryflex nail application is great for everyday use as well as special events and vacations. I have had patients come to see me who were extremely embarrassed about their missing, fungal or unsightly toenails who then walked out of my office in open toed shoes and with a new found confidence. It is one of my favorite procedures to perform.” – Alison Croughan, DPM, DABPM
Why the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System?
- There are few options for patients with nail disorders (ex. Onychomycosis (fungal nails), trauma, ingrown nails, psoriasis etc)
- Prevent the increased risk of nail-skin infections from nail salon pedicures due to embarrassing, unsightly nails
- Instantly achieve cosmetic enhancement
The Benefits of the KeryFlex System:
- Doesn’t irritate the skin
- Only sticks to the nail plate
- Will not bond to skin, allowing a natural edge to be fabricated
- Allows patients to use antimicrobial solutions to treat fungal infections, while wearing the KeryFlex Toenails to cover unsightly nails
- Provides for cosmetically pleasing nails during oral and Pin Pointe laser antifungal therapy
- KeryFlex nail is durable, flexible and moves with the foot
- Can file, buff and paint Keryflex nails
What nail conditions can Keryflex be used for?
- Onychromycosis (Fungal Toenails)
- Nail shape changes due to injury / trauma
- Spoon shaped nails
- Brittle and splitting nails
- Split nails
- Horizontal ridges
- Discolored Nails
At Advanced Podiatry of Huntington, we have a specially trained doctor to apply the KeryFlex Nail Restoration System. We also have different payment plans and special offers for multiple toe applications.
Please specify in the message section below which office you would like to be seen at Manhasset, Huntington, Plainview, Coram & Maspeth NY
*Please do not submit any Protected Health Information (PHI).